So now I'm a little paralyzed by the impulse to do all the things ever. Wash the dishes! Clean the bathroom! Join a gym! Get a kitten! Go for hikes! Go to the beach! Read scientific papers! Research PhD programs! Apply for jobs! Work on designs! Knit some swatches! Get new tires! Take the cat to the vet! Finish all my WIPs! Plan everything!!
Phew. It's only 8am and I'm already exhausted. ;) But I'm sure I'll figure it out. What would you do with oodles of free time?
In knitting news, last weekend I finished an old WIP (my 5th Year of Projects project!) while visiting my friends.
|Terrible self-modeled shot, sorry!|
|Colorway: Irish Girlie Green|
Do you have a favorite little-used yarn?
YoP progress (5 down, 45 to go):
1. WIPs: 1/10 finished, 1/9 left in progress
2. SIPs: 0/5 actively in progress
3. New Projects: 1/14 finished, 2/13 left in progress
4. New Socks: 2/6 in progress
5. Of My Own Design: 3/16 finished, 2/13 left in progress